- search needs to work better in general; see this for helpful ideas.
- search should probably assume "and" rather than "or" for multi-word searches
- exact matches should always be first in the list
- need to be able to search within certain scopes:
- longsleeve, particular size(s), items in stock
- vbznet:topics/0584/all/ -- where are the rest of the bears?
- This issue is actually a bit more complicated than it looks at first glance. Intuitively, anything in the topic Grateful Dead Bears should show up under the Grateful Dead topic -- but Grateful Dead Bears is actually a subtopic of "Liquid Blue / series / item type", while the main "Grateful Dead" topic (0584) is under "item contents: subject: commemorative: Musicians". Probably what is needed is some way to cross-link topics, i.e. Grateful Dead Bears would become a virtual subtopic of 0584 Grateful Dead.
- revise title-pages script to add title item types ("t-shirt") to keywords (just a change in a query should do it)
- some sundog shirts are s/m same size
- add to payment options
- confirm before charging after this date:
- cancel order if not sent by this date:
- prefer to receive by this date:
- vbznet:cat/lb/14g07/ - don't show "add to cart" when none available
- Revise department, artist pages script to group items by type (as on topic pages)
- Allow catalog, topic, artist (& maybe other) pages to pull comments from wiki (for easier updating & customer comments)
- fixed 2006-01-08 (actually, it was probably a couple of days ago)
- vbznet:cat/zr/bob/5311/: T2=small, T3=med; also, they show up in reverse order on the page
- fixed 2006-01-07 Broken "/all" pages:
- vbznet:topics/0940/ says "All images for this topic and its subtopics are shown together below", but the 7 items in "traditional" are not shown
- vbznet:topics/0017/all/ -- shows only 2 items, but vbznet:cat/mt/1056/ is not among them
- vbznet:topics/1012/all/ -- not showing anything
- vbznet:topics/1438/all/ -- not showing anything
- fixed earlier; noted 2006-01-07 http://vbz.net/cat/mt/aj/125/ -- needs to be deleted, because cat # has changed